We’re seeking a visual designer intern with a passion for all things design, a flair for creativity, a pixel peeper, and an eye for detail! As our visual design intern, you’ll work closely with our team of designers and developers to create stunning visuals that captivate our audience and elevate our brand.
- Be an active brainstormer, a team player, and a problem solver with a passion for design.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on the project brief and ensuring visual artwork is on-brand
- Build visual and brand elements for user interface design.
- Participate in UI design.
- Creating various design assets such as logos, illustrations, layouts, and visuals for various digital media (website, mobile app, etc.)
- Collect feedback from seniors and adjust the approach to cater to client needs.
- Collaborate with designers and developers, ensure that the design assets are on-brand, visually appealing, and meet development standards.
- Having fun and bringing a positive attitude to the team.
- Attentive to details and open-minded to all challenges and new experiences.
- Open for DESIGN/DIGITAL MEDIA course student, do not fit well with non-related course students.
- Portfolio submission is necessary.
- A portfolio of artwork showcased on Behance, Wix, or any equivalent will be prioritized for shortlisting.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Art / Design / Multimedia / Visual Communication or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Software (e.g., Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Have a basic understanding and knowledge of both digital and offline design.
- Strong communication, design, and creative thinking skills.
- Experience with 3D tools such as Spline, Blender, C4D, or Maya is an advantage.
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing tools such as After Effects and Premier Pro is an advantage.
- Knowledge of programming languages, HTML and CSS is an advantage.
- Good command of both Mandarin and English to design the content in different languages to meet project requirements.
We offer a supportive and inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional development, and a chance to work on exciting projects that make a difference. If you’re ready to take your design skills to the next level and have some fun while doing it, we want to hear from you!